Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
03 CLK 55
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New CLK55 owner.. in fact I just got it this morning and I'm getting a '1 malfunction' in the display. Assuming I'm properly toggling through the menu it looks like the fact that my SOS is not yet activated is causing the problem.
Does anyone concur with this (and I just need to call M-B to activate), or have I missed the boat entirely and am about to launch a piston through the hood?

TIA-

t

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
New CLK55 owner.. in fact I just got it this morning and I'm getting a '1 malfunction' in the display. Assuming I'm properly toggling through the menu it looks like the fact that my SOS is not yet activated is causing the problem.
Does anyone concur with this (and I just need to call M-B to activate), or have I missed the boat entirely and am about to launch a piston through the hood?

TIA-

t
That sounds about right! The sales person is suppose to fax your information to Teleaid, after about four hours, you can press the SOS button. If you get a wrong number message. They have not received your information yet. If your not going to connect your Teleaid you will see one malfunction every time you start your vehicle. I just went thru this with mine!
Have fun with your new toy,
Tim

·
Registered
03 CLK 55
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tim.. sounds a bit like in-car spamming for their activation/subscription service. ...

Thanks Tim.. sounds a bit like in-car spamming for their activation/subscription service. Oh well..

-t
(another Tim)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts