Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just seeing if anyone on here has been through this before with their import or has any insight on figuring this out. A buddy of mine brought up an interesting question. I was showing him the car and he looked at the miles, and he was impressed with the lower miles for the age of the car, compared to his. Then was even more taken back thinking they were probably KM. Then we both wondered if they are miles or KM. The speedo is in MILES, and my car reads just over 100k. but couldnt help but wondering if they really figure the KM on the car then calculate them and program them into MILES? from what I was told by a memer on here from VIN decoder was that the car was of JAPAN origin. they use KMH over there dont they, or would this be original speedo?

I guess I am just trying to get down to the bottom if my cars miles are accurate. IE I wouldnt mind if my car was 100k Kilometers rather than 100k miles. Anyway to figure this out? Im trying to look at documents handed over to me from when car was imported but most are in foreign language and of not much help.

Thanks in advance, hope everyone is well!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts