Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
BMW M5
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luke,

Do the SSR GT3's offer a 18x10 for the CLK? Looking for the widest possible rears (rims/tires) that I could put on a CLK 430 without rolling fenders... From what I've seen, 265's seem to be that max tire width I could get away with but I'd really like to put the widest possible rim on the rear that sit's flush with the wheel well without using spacers...

For those with 19's, did give up alot of ride comfort? Torn between 18's or 19's so all your comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated [:D] Thanks for help!

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
there is not a 10" version that fits the CLK as well as the 9" version ... that is why i...

there is not a 10" version that fits the CLK as well as the 9" version ... that is why it is not offered

·
Registered
86 560SEL
1,324 Posts
Luke, another question for you regarding winter tires.

Should I get a set of winter tir...

Luke, another question for you regarding winter tires.

Should I get a set of winter tires for:

A: W140 coupe with traction control

B: W126 with limited slip.

Which one should I get a set for winter driving? I don't want to get two sets since I would only use one with the winter tires.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
I would go with the W140 ... the traction control wll help alot and the materials used a...

I would go with the W140 ... the traction control wll help alot and the materials used are a little more durable in the newer models

1 - 4 of 4 Posts