Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao Cixi!

I've read the recent posts about spray on license plate treatments that don't allow cameras to register a photo of your car, and hence send you a fine...!

One question... I use Telepass! Will this be a problem?

(For our American foumites, Telepass is a system at the toll gate which allows a small device in your car to relay to the toll that you are a member. The toll charge itself is debited from your bank account, and I believe a photo of your license plate is taken). It saves one from waiting in long lines to insert your ticket, pay the toll, and leave. Basically with Telepass, you slow down to about 20 miles an hour, and the toll gate opens for you...

Ciao Cixi!

Ho letto i post recenti in quanto riguarda un spray per applicare sulla targa che prevensice la macchina fotografica registrare una foto della macchina e spedire la muta...!

Una domanda... Uso Telepass! Questo sarà un problema?

Grazie!

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Daniel W. - 2/17/2005 4:51 PM
(For our American foumites, Telepass is a system at the toll gate which allows a small device in your car to relay to the toll that you are a member.
Reading the subject i thought you needed to have someone killed. [8D]

·
Registered
SLK32
915 Posts
Kirill - 2/17/2005 11:55 AM

Daniel W. - 2/17/2005 4:51 PM
(For our American foumites, Telepass is a system at the toll gate which allows a small device in your car to relay to the toll that you are a member.
Reading the subject i thought you needed to have someone killed. [8D]
[:D][:D][:D][:eek:)]

There are similar systems in the US. Of course that's only in places with lot's of toll roads. Florida has quite a few.

·
Registered
SLK 350 + AMG Kit
491 Posts
Hehe... I thought the same about the connections.. [:)]

I remeber you Daniel that this "prevent" from "lateral" viewing.
The car that follow you is just behind you.
So... the spray will not be good IF it is good (??!!).

I hope for you it will help you.
But you'll never know that unless you go 200Km/h and you pass just in front of a speed machine.. [:0]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts