Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you have to install spacers on the rear wheels for the 19x9.5 ET40 to clear? I have slk320 and currently running 18x9.5 ET35 with no prblems, but I just ordered the Sevas s-star and I dont know if the ET40 for the rear will cause any issues or not.

Thanks

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
hra said:
did you have to install spacers on the rear wheels for the 19x9.5 ET40 to clear? I have slk320 and currently running 18x9.5 ET35 with no prblems, but I just ordered the Sevas s-star and I dont know if the ET40 for the rear will cause any issues or not.

Thanks
First of all what color finish Sevas did you order? Secondly, I dont remember what offset I had but there was no rubbing whatsoever in the rear. Please post pics when you get them on the car. I am considering getting another set. I just saw my car in the Sevas gallery. Maybe they want to sponsor me?

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Blackbenzz, I've ordered the black finish with chrome lip, I have a black slk so I think it would look good. BTW, I wanted to order the charcoal finish but they have discontinued that color, but i think black looks better, I should get them next week. I talked to SEVAS and they said the fitment should be ok but I thought I would ask you since you had them on your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts