Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, small question.

Tommorow I will finally buy a Mercedes-Benz. To be precise a 1995 C180 W202 Sport. I want to change the exterior with bumpers, spoilers and such, but I have one question. I also want to get black headlights ( I hope it’s not a problem because it’s Dutch > Koplampen Mercedes W202 xenon look zwart - C-Class W202 ) But I was wondering: Do these lights fit on the pre-facelift model of the C180 W202? Because the site says that it’s for a W202, but will they mean both the ‘normal model’ ánd the facelift model? Or are the headlights of the ‘normal’ and the facelift-version different?

Thanks,

Dwayne Graafland

·
Registered
1997 W202-C180 Classic, smoke silver metallic, Lowered
271 Posts
what colour is your car?
it would look alright on black, but the lighter colours like white would look bad

·
Registered
95 C220
1,362 Posts
it will make your car look ricey... a pair of OEM xenon headlamps or the euro clear ones (if you dont have it) will be best for any color...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
what colour is your car?
it would look alright on black, but the lighter colours like white would look bad
It's standard black, but I'm going to partial carwrap it in white (see pic's), so I think they 'll fit in the whole image ;)

(Srry, the pic's are terribly small :S)

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 C280 (165K mi)
1,738 Posts
interesting color tone on your car. get larger pics man!!!!

the headlight may look ok if you have 2 tone colors scheme on your car. else it will look ricy.

·
Registered
W202---450 slc 5.0----Porsche 911 (930)---Slk 200----wv polo 2010.
12 Posts
cheap

facelift and pre-models headlights are the same but the one you post is pretty crap one.ıf you apply that lights to your car it will probably look lıke a honda or a toyota so never mind,stick with what original is.

·
Registered
ML320,C230, F250, Bayliner, Mountain Bike, Fleetwood Motorhome etc...
1,839 Posts
:D What does ricy mean? Couldn't find it on google :eek:
Ricey is a term that is used to describe what people do to Honda's Nissan's and Toyota's to make them look faster...

Attachments

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
32 Posts
In my opinion those head lights look cheap man and they will make your car look cheap like you know how ******* put a lot of Chrome on their card or lol no offense just and expression.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts