Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered with the online forum for the Mercedes Benz Club of America (MBCA) in an effort to get some more information on the W110 chassis. When I try to post a thread or look at images it tells me I don't have permission to access those pages. Anyone here use that site? Do I have to be a paying member to gain access?

·
Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,804 Posts
Post or starting a thread should not be a problem, many of the threads are started by "Vistors."

Vistors cannot attach or upload pictures directly to the forum, but can post the URL link to images if it has an address.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post or starting a thread should not be a problem, many of the threads are started by "Vistors."

Vistors cannot attach or upload pictures directly to the forum, but can post the URL link to images if it has an address.
i think it just took a while for my username to get into the system. seems to be working fine now. not a lot of activity over there!

·
Registered
2000 E320 (Retired) / 2006 S350 / 1983 380SL - MBCA Member
66 Posts
MBCA is not that active online. You'll likely find much more info on Benzworld. MBCA has some good stuff going on in the sections; meet & greets, tech sessions, rally's, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts