Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just joined the forum, since yesterday I have just agreed on the purchase of a 2005 reg CLK 500 cabrio. This is my first Merc car and I can't wait to get the car which is going to happen middle of next week.

The previous owner has a 2007 version of Merc's SatNav and I want to get an upgrade to the latest model.

The trader that I'm buying the car from said that he will find out from Mercedes how much it will cost, but from previous experiences I know that the price they will quote will be very steep :(

I did a quick internet search and the results from a number of sites that sell the updated DVD are shown price variations of the latest version (APS SAT NAV DVD EUROPE GB Version 12.0 that contains map data for Europe PART NO - A 169 827 74 59) from £40 to £130.

Can someone please give me some guidelines on this? Is the cheap version a clone? Will it work?

Any advice on how I should go about upgrading will be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot with my new car.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts