Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering my SLK350 next week. Iridium Silver, manual trans, AMG, trim, comfort, Entern. w/ Nav, heating, premium, basically all the packages.

But my problem is with the interior, I've seen beige with the wood trim and in my opinion, that's the best looking interior, can I order beige with Iridium Silver. I know with the 'build your own' tool at mbusa.com doesn't have this option.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
SLK 350 AMG
128 Posts
It doesn't make sense that you can order the beige interior with any other exterior colors except Iridium silver. The sales brochure also shows that you can't choose that color combo either (not even for the SL55).

Looks like you're fresh out of luck then.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Ynot - 4/20/2005 8:34 AM

I will be ordering my SLK350 next week. Iridium Silver, manual trans, AMG, trim, comfort, Entern. w/ Nav, heating, premium, basically all the packages.

But my problem is with the interior, I've seen beige with the wood trim and in my opinion, that's the best looking interior, can I order beige with Iridium Silver. I know with the 'build your own' tool at mbusa.com doesn't have this option.

Thanks in advance,
An alternative to think of might be the gray interior; mine is Iridium and gray and I like the lighter inside with the black dash, etc., although I do not have the wood trim...[;)]

Attachments

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motzkoman,

Very beautiful interior, that was my second choice, if beige is not available. I'm not going to cry over it. Ash is equally as nice.

Somehow I prefer lighter interiors. My other two cars has biege interiors as well.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Ynot:

If you want some entertainment and you have quicktime (available free for Mac of PC at apple.com), you can see more of the interior on the "New Car movie on my web site:

http://home.comcast.net/~motzko/Steves_SLK_Page.html

Make sure sound is on. Enjoy...[:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
You can order ANY color combination if you want. Talk to your dealer. They'll even paint your car pink if you pay them money.

The reason why some color combinations don't appear is because they're not 'recommended'.

But I've spoken about this before with my dealer, and they said that if I wanted to, I could even order my car with one sear red, and the other one blue. They don't give a sh1t, as long as you'll pay. It's your taste anyway.

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Shinigami,

I think I'll go with the Ash/Gray color after looking at Motz's beautiful interior.

I might have time to order my new SLK 350 today, if not then I'll have to wait until the week after next to order it. Just too busy with work lately and too exhausted after work to go to the dealer.

And thank you everybody for their inputs.

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
p.s. an 'unrecommended' color combination might prove harder to sell in the future, simply because people will see it as an ugly color combo. Just for your information, so go with the gray to be on the safe side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts