Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'99 CLK320 cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

In my quest to get a wood steering wheel for my 99 clk cab I found out that there are two distinct types of gray interior: ash and oyster. I don't know which one is in my car. The two colors look almost identical in pictures I found on this website and others.

I took my car to the dealer here in Saudi Arabia and he said the color code from Germany for my interior is 215.

Can someone please tell me whther that's ash or oyster? Thanks!

Hashim

·
Registered
'99 CLK320 cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon guys, someone's gotta know! I'm going to vacation in the States in a week, and I n...

C'mon guys, someone's gotta know! I'm going to vacation in the States in a week, and I need to order that steering wheel now so it gets there in time.

I got a 'Vehicle basic Data' report on my car from the dealer. It contains codes and numbers for everything. One of the entees says 'Trim' and besides that there's a number 215.

If anyone else out there with a gray interior clk has access to a similar report, and also knows whether his/her car's interior is ash or oyster, then we can figure out to which one of these two color schemes 215 refers.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
CLK320
3 Posts
Color Code 215 is for the Oyster Leather Interior on a CLK.

Martin...

Color Code 215 is for the Oyster Leather Interior on a CLK.

Martin

·
Registered
'99 CLK320 cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! [:)]

Will order my steering wheel right now [:D]...

Thanks! [:)]

Will order my steering wheel right now [:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts