Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a stupid question but im not sure how to install tips on my C240. I realy like the AMG dual tips that the C32 has. I saw someone here that posted a C240 with tips and they looked nice. Only problem is the current tips on the car are arched downwards and im not sure how the tip can be places staight from the end rather than bend down and look ugly. Do u remove the whole muffler or just get the tips and some how put them on. I would appricate any info on installation,ideas, or comments, thank u all, happy holidays

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ronnie, the tips I have on my care are made for C240, the tips will come down then will take a 90 angle and come out nicely. They are made by Mercedes in Munich, Germany and they are for C240 and 320. They look better then the AMG style, however they are similar. It should take about 10 min to install, it only has bolts that you need to tight them very well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks beng , but a question for u?

Is the Tips that autoclass sells the same as C described above were it curves 90 degrees so when u install them it looks coming out striaght?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ronnie you are right. It curves back about 90 degrees so that the tips will be aimed straight.....

towards the rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts