Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to check out a 2001 CLK55, thinking i would trade my 2001 CLK430 in, and it doesn't have the options my car has. It doesn't have the integrated phone.. fine. But, it didn't have a CD Changer? Is this possible? The dealer said, its an add-on. Is this true? Other than that, the car has everything else except COMMAND. 2-tone blue/black interior and the exterior color is some really deep blue?

BTW, that car is fast as hell. He dont want my lowered suspension or my Carlsson 2/5 Brilliants. Said they dont sell. :p

Thanks, Rob.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok. I found that its Tanzanite Blue. Opinions on that color? Not really feeling it as i ...

ok. I found that its Tanzanite Blue. Opinions on that color? Not really feeling it as i have silver/charcoal.

·
Registered
C32
7 Posts
I like a deep blue car - plus it's a bit unusual - not nearly so common as some of the o...

I like a deep blue car - plus it's a bit unusual - not nearly so common as some of the other colors you see.

Having said that, once you start to enjoy the performance of the '55 (with all due respect to your '430) the color will be the least of your concerns. These are FUN to drive ;)

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2002 E55
70 Posts
How much is your dealer asking? I am in the process of buying a 2001 CLK55( trading my wi...

How much is your dealer asking? I am in the process of buying a 2001 CLK55( trading my wife's 98CLK320 in) and I put a deposit last weekend. The car is silver/ charcoal with K2a package( timeport phone, CD-changer, and voice activation) No Comand but I can retrofit it easily. The car comes with 1 year Starmark warranty plus the existing warranty. The price I got is $50,600 with 14000 miles. If your perspective car does not have K2a or Comand, don't pay more than $48,000. I would strongly recommend a Starmark certified car because extra warranty never hurts.

The engine is quite amazing, considering it is not S/C. I already own 2002 E55 and I am adding this one to my stable. My wife prefers the W208 style than the W209 CLK. She is talking about kicking my ass already!!! Good luck in your search.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts