Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
E320, ML 320, BMW
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the C32 AMG good quality cars? For the most part are they headache free? I am in the market for one and I currently have a 2001 330ci which I love to death but I want something with more power. The BMW never gave me a problem so I am a little worried about changing brands. My mom has a ML and she loves it not one problem and she has 11,000 miles on it! Thanks a lot I appreciate plus if I get one I will have to dish out about 28k cause I can get 26k for my car!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think we all know that the quality of the new merc's aren't a super as they used to be...

I think we all know that the quality of the new merc's aren't a super as they used to be

to be honest... we know a lot of people with a new C-class and they have quite some problems...

Dont know how it would be with the AMG version but I wouldn't put quality on the top of the +points

but ey... still a mercedes so its still a damn good and reliable car.

greets,

Steve

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
hm, yes, neat subject here...

I think the AMG version of this car is not to be compar...

hm, yes, neat subject here...

I think the AMG version of this car is not to be compared with a normal C220CDI, C200, C230 or whatever. I have read about people who have some problems with their W203 C-class, but I've never heard anything bad about the C32 AMG it's quality, reliability and finishing quality.

greetings,

matteus

·
Registered
E320, ML 320, BMW
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am not sure what to think. I never hear anything about the AMG's running into qual...

Yeah I am not sure what to think. I never hear anything about the AMG's running into quality issues, but after the last two MB's my parents have owned they are really reconsidering owning another one, I might just stick with the BMW, it is an awesome car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
quality

i haven't had any real problems or complaints. there have been a couple of minor things. my rear right window goes out of sync, so the auto up and down doesn't always work. re-syncing involves holding it up for a few seconds after it rolls up (same for down). i had my fronts re-aligned. 1 of my vents aren't adjusting properly (appointment for tuesday). but i think that is about it.

ok, i have some complaints.
14 MPG!! :(
should have came with 18 inch wheels.
should have came a little lower.

quality seems higher than other c-classes that i have seen. service has been very good for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts