·
Registered
390 Posts
putin has 26 mansions
I am not putin
I am putin's counter of mansions and work in his internet troll factory

there ARE stupid russians and Americans
we just proved it
You do not know Russian. All the presidents of Russia finished in poverty or else as not very good. For example, GREAT Khrushchev left a legacy to his son about $1000. Imagine if there were many more features! Stalin or Khrushchev literally owned Russian!

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
How's the US criminal justice system going?
Enough people in prison yet, working for $2 a day.
Still losing.

In 2000, police arrested more than 2 million individuals for such “consensual” or “victimless” crimes as curfew violations, prostitution, gambling, drug possession, vagrancy, and public drunkenness. Fewer than one in five of all arrests in that year involved people accused of the most serious “index” crimes [such as assault, larceny, rape or homicide].
Turning someone into a felon and putting them into prison for years, or even threatening to do so, is one of the most repressive things a government can do to its citizens. Only serious acts of wrongdoing should enable that.
The reason the U.S. has become a sprawling, oppressive penal state, imprisoning more of its citizens than any other nation in the world, both in raw numbers and proportionally. There are actually many reasons: the profit motive from privatized prisons, the bipartisan nature of the “tough-on-crime” agenda, the evils of the Drug War, mandatory minimum sentences, the disproportionate use of arrest, prosecution and imprisonment against minorities.
If you're rich, well-connected and white, you'll be highly likely to receive extremely favorable treatment from the U.S. justice system, as David Petreaus among many others will be happy to explain to you. That two-tiered justice system — a super-lenient and forgiving one for the rich, white and powerful; a relentlessly oppressive one for everyone else.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
You do not know Russian. All the presidents of Russia finished in poverty or else as not very good. For example, GREAT Khrushchev left a legacy to his son about $1000. Imagine if there were many more features! Stalin or Khrushchev literally owned Russian!
Work hard all your life and end up being purged for crazy things. Let alone owning the country.

·
52,804 Posts
SAME
You are in school once heard that there is a country Russia, but you have a bunch of arguments against. Come to us, I'll show you a real Russian, nature, people, city.
And a very nice country it is but hey man leave the booze alone.

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
putin is worth billions

Officially, Vladimir Putin's net worth is thought to be around $70 billion according to Forbes, which makes the Russian the second-richest man in the world since Bill Gates' net worth is $79.3 billion

Putin's net-worth is $200 billion says Russia's once largest foreigner investor
CNN’s FAREED ZAKARIA GPS features an interview with Bill Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, formerly Russia's largest foreign investor, and a once supporter of President Putin. He also describes the dynamics between power and wealth in Russia, claiming that during “the first eight or 10 years of Putin's reign over Russia, it was about stealing as much money as he could. And some people, including myself, believe that he's the richest man in the world, or one of the richest men in the world, with hundreds of billions of dollars of wealth that was stolen from Russia.”

all stolen from the people

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
SAME
You are in school once heard that there is a country Russia, but you have a bunch of arguments against. Come to us, I'll show you a real Russian, nature, people, city.
I doubt I could get a visa due to my military background

I'm glad you love your country
I love mine

But as I'm sure there are many more places you'ld rather see than the US, the same goes for me vis-à-vis russia

thanks for the invite anyways

·
52,804 Posts

I love mine

But as I'm sure there are many more places you'ld rather see than the US, the same goes for me vis-à-vis russia

I have a military background but have lived in Russia and China, what,s your problem kid? Too scarey for ya?

·
52,804 Posts
I wasn't a mechanic
and as I stated I desire to spend my money in other ways or places
what should I fear other than abject poverty and destitution
The only thing you should fear is yourself. Is poverty that difficult for ya? Not a Mechanic so what does this mean?

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
The only thing you should fear is yourself. Is poverty that difficult for ya? Not a Mechanic so what does this mean?
you are afraid of yourself?
that does not promote sound mental health

no, not difficult, just not a vacation spot
I can see that in detroit or dc, or almost any major city

I'd rather flyfish in Montana or hike in New Mexico or tool around Arizona in my AMG

you live as you choose, or as life has chosen for you, and I'll do the same

·
Registered
390 Posts

I love mine

I try to visit other places as far as possible. But now Russia's hard times. Travel abroad is very expensive due to the exchange rate.

This can be seen here. I'm not going to translate. The bottom line is clear.
Obama is not included.

[IMG]http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0/118/75/118075503_bak_abama.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
A few points, Alex;

The person you are responding to was banned. I guess he got a little too strident.

Your country's propaganda ministry sure has Russia pumped up about our president, you people seem to be thinking of him more than we do. If the Russian people really buy all of that crap, well, you are a more gullible people than I thought.

We will be getting a different president in a couple of years. That is unlikely to happen in your country any time soon.

161 - 180 of 1124 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
47 Participants
Teutone
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing