Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1124 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@GreenT: misdirection doesn't work. You asked for facts, I gave you articles, then you blabbered on about junk bonds and some nonsense about Bush in the 2008 election (oBOMBa vs McInsane).

Ganted, facts are subjective and the media exists only to sell advertising, but if you want to have an intelligent discussion you have to at least try to be intelligent. That would be the basis for a much more interesting discussion. Care to give it a go?

Information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom.
You sound a lot like some kind of liberal progressive, and you can't get much more ignorant and misguided than that foolish one!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You sound a lot like some kind of liberal progressive
liberal adjective 1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs. 2. advocating the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties. 3. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties. 4. favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression 5. of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies. 6. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant

Thank you very much. I feel sorry for people who lack such principles.

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
GreenT: Insults are the last resort of the desperate.

Misdirection actually does work, but in this case only on you. Keep imagining that you and Bill O'Rielly know the truth and everything will be just fine.
As you are apparently incapable of intelligent thought I am done here. You can lead a mule to water but you can't make it drink.

Please feel free to consider screaming insults as loud as you can a win. I'm sure you already have.

Have a nice day. :)

Ya gotta admit, that's a stunning photograph of 'GreenT' :)

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts

Attachments

·
52,804 Posts

·
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Russian proverb
Fuk the peasants
As long as I have 26 mansions
You do not have 26 mansions. Those people who have 26 mansions not beat his head against the wall online. Here, for example specifically, the points than the Russian spoil you life?

Politicians do business. Pour in your ears everything. (And in mine, too) And you just answered, blah blah blah.

Here in Russia, too, there is an opinion that Americans are stupid, a lot of jokes about stupid Americans. But in reality it is not so!

Imagine now, what would I then told jokes about stupid Americans. I have never even seen an American!

·
52,804 Posts
You do not have 26 mansions. Those people who have 26 mansions not beat his head against the wall online. Here, for example specifically, the points than the Russian spoil you life?

Politicians do business. Pour in your ears everything. (And in mine, too) And you just answered, blah blah blah.

Here in Russia, too, there is an opinion that Americans are stupid, a lot of jokes about stupid Americans. But in reality it is not so!

Imagine now, what would I then told jokes about stupid Americans. I have never even seen an American!
Alex he has never seen or met a Russian either but he has a bias.

·
Banned
2,577 Posts

putin has 26 mansions
I am not putin
I am putin's counter of mansions and work in his internet troll factory

there ARE stupid russians and Americans
we just proved it

141 - 160 of 1124 Posts