Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 G BGS 300G TDI
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them made by a company in Lancashire and this set gives a 2" lift, I always fit them in cunjunction with Koni Shocks.

·
Registered
230 G BGS 300G TDI
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this will give you a general impression, the truck in question is a work in progress and will eventualy have 8.5J x 16" steel rims carrying 33" tyres under wheel arch extentions.
The final pic is of my former 280 off roader with a set fitted and well tested all over Europe for 3 seasons.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 G BGS 300G TDI
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I buy as a trade customer and buy 5 sets at a time to get a decent price
I would think you would be looking at $200 per spring plus carriage but I will look at it more closely, I f you wish I would be happy to ship a set to Dave with his stuff and you can test and approve before you order any more.

·
Registered
1989 300GD SWB
84 Posts
And might I add that the offroad vehicle in question was/is an awesome performer both on and offroad. Having been a passenger on several occasions these are the springs I am having fitted. They are fantastic!

regards

Richard

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
interesting - I just noticed that those custom rear springs have 8.5 windings, stock springs have 7.5

Harald

·
Registered
1996 G300TD
384 Posts
I see you also have some issues of the front spring rubbing against the center bump stop?

·
Registered
230 G BGS 300G TDI
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are in Belgium, right.
Any thing can be arranged.[8D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts