Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ML350/2013 SL63
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I'm visiting here from the W163 forums. I want to get rid of my ML 430 and get a C32. I'm sick of SUV's and I want forced induction, LoL. All I want to do is lower the car maybe about an inch all around, there's a slight gap in the wheel-well. Are there any problems with the C32's and lowering them? In general is the car solidly built?
TIA! [:)]

-Chris K

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Lowering?...

Hey folks, I'm visiting here from the W163 forums. I want to get rid of my ML 430 and get a C32. I'm sick of SUV's and I want forced induction, LoL. All I want to do is lower the car maybe about an inch all around, there's a slight gap in the wheel-well. Are there any problems with the C32's and lowering them? In general is the car solidly built?
TIA! [:)]

-Chris K
It's already really low and lowered by AMG. I would be careful about that as you start inching even closer to the ground. Yes, the C-class platform is extremely sturdy (more so than the BMW 3-series). If you drop it by an inch, you may have fenderwell rub and you know all about that; I'm not sure if the wheelwells are rolled actually. [:)] N.M.M in this forum has a slightly lowered '03 C32, so you may want to have a look at his thread below.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts