Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My inside right Front PASSENGER Grab/Pull Handle just broke the other day.

I found the part at Mercedes Benz of Ft. Lauderdale. My car is an 01 C320, and the price for one handle is $58. But, the price for an 03 C320 is $30.

So, will the 03 C320 Pull/Grab Handle fit on my 01 C320:confused:

Thanks,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same situation

Same here. Passenger handle, used to close the door from the inside of the car has broken from the top hinge.

I have a 2006 C200 Kompressor, European model. Im guessing this thing would be standard for American and European vehicles, so any pointers on where to source one, would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2006 C230 Sport
100 Posts
Same here. Passenger handle, used to close the door from the inside of the car has broken from the top hinge.

I have a 2006 C200 Kompressor, European model. Im guessing this thing would be standard for American and European vehicles, so any pointers on where to source one, would be appreciated.
Wow....the same situation here also on my 06’ c230 passenger inside grab/pull handles. It looks to be a common problem on the passenger side only......maybe the right hands of our passenger too strong..............LOL. I’m still looking to find one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2006 C230 Sport
100 Posts
Hi,

My inside right Front PASSENGER Grab/Pull Handle just broke the other day.

I found the part at Mercedes Benz of Ft. Lauderdale. My car is an 01 C320, and the price for one handle is $58. But, the price for an 03 C320 is $30.

So, will the 03 C320 Pull/Grab Handle fit on my 01 C320:confused:

Thanks,
On that site it tell you what year it will fit and asked for your Vin#

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay, good, I found that. Now, does anyone know how to remove the broken one? My driver side broke two days ago. I have removed the cover and two screws, but do not see how the handle comes off - thanks in advance

·
Registered
2006 C230 Sport
100 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2006 C230 passenger pull handle just broke a week ago. Anybody have the part number for it? It's all black interior with a black pull handle. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts