Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a quick mock-up that I did. There is enough area on the ash tray face to remove outline of PSP with a scroll saw and embed it to allow the face to open. I would also have to tap into the stereo, and add power converter. Is it worth it? Might be cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Hell just buy a Kenwood ddx7015, it plays dvd's and fits quite nicely in the dash. Frank and Frankiev have them in their cars and I must say they are badass. Gonna run you 1300 though just for the radio.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DanStubbs - 5/13/2005 10:14 AM

Hell just buy a Kenwood ddx7015, it plays dvd's and fits quite nicely in the dash. Frank and Frankiev have them in their cars and I must say they are badass. Gonna run you 1300 though just for the radio.

Yeah, but can they play Twisted Metal when they're driving?............No, they cannot.[^]

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
ThrillKill - 5/13/2005 10:37 AM

DanStubbs - 5/13/2005 10:14 AM

Yeah, but can they play Twisted Metal when they're driving?............No, they cannot.[^]
Ahh yes Grasshopper they can cause the unit has aux in inputs that a PS2 could be connected to [;)]

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
the pioneer comes with nav while you have to add nav to the kenwood making the kenwood much more expensive than the pioneer so you better have better audio settings with the kenwood

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
I had RCA cables plugged to the aux jacks of system when installed so I can plug in Playstaion, Xbox or any other game system. Cables under floor mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts