Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have recently bought my 230slk which is great, but I soon realised no central locking, once I starting looking on here I realised pse pump was my problem, however I didn't have one in boot/trunk as previous owner must hav had probs and just chucked the pse in the bin/trash.
So anyway I hav bought a second hand pse pump off eBay which has had the white connector block removed due to corrosion and as a result has been wired up with five pieces of wires soldered to circuit with spade end connectors on the end, this is were my prob is I was going to cut white connector off at the harness end and simply join on to wires coming out of pse pump but unfornate for me the wires are different colours so I don't know with way to solder the wires together so really need a wiring diagram to look at to be able to join my wires.
Any help would be great, thanks Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks veloman for pointing out dickB's post should hopefully be able to copy his photos as a reference for joining my wires, thanks Paul

·
Registered
2004 230SLK
222 Posts
Thanks veloman for pointing out dickB's post should hopefully be able to copy his photos as a reference for joining my wires, thanks Paul
You're welcome Paul. Welcome to the forum. It has saved me many dollars and given me a better understanding of the SLK. I spend a few hours every week reading the experiences of all the members. Good luck with your SLK and be sure to use the forum for your guide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts