Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 S420, 1999 S500, 1995 S600
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the PSE pump from Bayhas, off the 1996 S420 he has been parting out. Well, it turns out MB changed the pump design, starting in 1998, so it won't work on my 1999 S420. Anyone interested? It was tested, before I received it and was working correctly. This is the pump under the rear seat. I also have the foam box and some of the hoses. The first offer >= $190 (+ shipping) gets it, as this is what I have invested. I accept Paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 S420
28 Posts
I purchased the PSE pump from Bayhas, off the 1996 S420 he has been parting out. Well, it turns out MB changed the pump design, starting in 1998, so it won't work on my 1999 S420. Anyone interested? It was tested, before I received it and was working correctly. This is the pump under the rear seat. I also have the foam box and some of the hoses. The first offer >= $190 (+ shipping) gets it, as this is what I have invested. I accept Paypal.
I think I need that pump. My doors won't lock with key fob or central locking don't work, rear headrest will not fold and last trunk handle will not come out.

·
Registered
1998 S420
28 Posts
I think I need that pump. My doors won't lock with key fob or central locking don't work, rear headrest will not fold and last trunk handle will not come out.
Do you still have this pump? I may have a air leak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts