Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 SL55 AMG P030 -2007 S65 AMG
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have defective PSE pump laying around that they are willing to donate or sell for a research project ? - I will pay for the shipping.

I'm in the process of making a PSE pneumatic line diagram and would like to add a flow diagram of the manifolds internals as well.

PM me your contact information - phone/text/email if you do.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2009 SL 500
45 Posts
Herman,
I have lots of these, I rebuild them and sell them on eBay.I am in Aberdeen, Scotland. So probably too far to ship parts to you.I however can help you with whatever details you need, just ask.
The schematic attached is for the W220 S-Class, for a R230 change the following:-

• W220 = R230
  • -------------------------------------------
  • KAF = HECK
  • For = IZV
  • BFT = VR (right door)
  • TD = VL (left door)
  • FT = TD
The schematic comes from W220.ee , lots of good info there.
I only work on R230 PSEs, there is much, much more demand.
Anything you need, just ask.

Regards
W220_PSE_Pump_Internal_Pneumatic_Schematic_in_Static_Mode.JPG

·
Premium Member
2007 SL55 AMG P030 -2007 S65 AMG
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darnott,

I appreciate your offer to assist. I had reviewed the information from the W222.ee site when I made my first draft of the schematic for the R230 units.

I'm of the opinion that there is room for improvement in the information given at the W220.ee site and simplifying the understanding of the PSE schematic for the R230 I'm working on.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll share a first draft with you for your review before I decided what I'm going to publish.

Thanks,

Herman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts