Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Tv in there car? or PS2 I bought that new PS2 slim yesterday and started to intall it in my car waiting for the 7" tv to come just wanted to know has anyone else done this before?? and do they have any pointers or tips

·
Registered
03' C320 4Matic SS
670 Posts
dats hot make sure u post pics after ur done!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I will, I just finished making a basket for it so it will sit at the side of the center console just waiting for the TV to arrive so far its coming out nice

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
I've got a 7" tv in my sunvisor, and an 8" monitor on my console. The tv resolution is too crappy and too small in my opinion. Where are you mounting the monitor?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im mounting mine on the dash, I havent finished yet, wanted to change the interior lights to blue in the car, but while doing so I found this wire and I have no Idea where it goes?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will post better pics was kinda in a rush spring breaks over and I got school tomorrow[V], got to finish my homework.

sorry bout the double pic I always forget which file I pick when browse my computer to submit pictures.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
Here's where i'm at right now.

Attachments

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
suspended subs

The in the first and last pic you can see how my subs are suspended under the old parcel shelf. The entire area has been cleaned out, and the subs are mounted to thick MDF board, with all other holes sealed up.

second picture:
Still waiting on a working faceplate. Last idea didn't work out too well, but everything already works. 8" but it's taller than regular monitors.

Third Picture:
the visor monitor, is 7" across. Need to send it to a professional upholsterer to finish it up.

Fourth picture:
laptop suspended where the CD changer used to be. On the left you can see all the 'data'related cables, on the right you can see all the power cables. The box on the right is where the NOS bottle is mounted, the box on the left is where all the accesories sit (spare mouse, computer cables, extra hardrive...) The open area in the center is where the optima battery and my toolbox sits (usually covered by carpeted panel). GPS antenna is mounted under the CHMSL.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
looks a lot nicer! does it flip down for a/c controls?

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
Nicely done. [:)]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no it does not flip down...I moved the whole Ac unit to where the ashtray use to be. you pull out the ashtray and the unit is there and the buttons are below it, they are covered...its to late now but i will take a pic probably tomorrow of what i mean.

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
Looks good!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts