Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
00 W202, 04 955 S, 08 e90
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally found the car that I have been searching. I'm well prooud of it. A one owner car originally from NY. 1999 with AMG sport package and two tone black/red leather. Pretty much all the options. Mint condition with all the options. I'm picking it up tomorrow as it will go through deatiling and thorough inspection. Glad to be part of the R170 Forum. I will post more detail pics once I get my new baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 SLK230 SPORT
380 Posts
I had mine for about a month and I already put on 2000miles :) half of it with the top down

it's soo great. Even though the Manual transmission doesn't do jack for performance, I like the AMG Sport Package . I think i got everything except metallic paint and heated seats.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the club. I've had my 2001 SLK230 for four months now, and I really love this car. Just got back from a graduation celebration for a cousin, and when I got in the car to let the top up (it had cooled down in the evening), a stranger yelled, "Wow, that's the first time I've seen a car do that!" It made me smile inside. Great car!

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Welcome To The Club ..........

Why not come up and join us in Winchester, VA this weekend:

http://www.gws-mbca.org/events.html#nextAX

Even if only to watch for a while. It's a nice ride in the country, and they say it's going to be a nice day... [:p]
Driving directions are on the site..

·
Registered
14 Posts
kmrotterdam - 5/15/2005 9:50 PM

Welcome to the club. I've had my 2001 SLK230 for four months now, and I really love this car. Just got back from a graduation celebration for a cousin, and when I got in the car to let the top up (it had cooled down in the evening), a stranger yelled, "Wow, that's the first time I've seen a car do that!" It made me smile inside. Great car!
LOL.. [:D]

Bazzle... You are from Melbourne?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! i'm loving it!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm having the Stock AMG wheels repolished and hyper silver painted. found out that two are bent and one has cracked. I'm actually all good.

2 more weeks to get them back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts