Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if I could use my factory lug nuts on my 02 clk 320 with my 19" lowenharts? The wheels just came in but my car is in the shop so I cannot fit them on until it's out. Just checking before it comes out so I'll be ready to mount them. If not, which nuts should I use and where can I purchase them? I had 20" Kruz wheels on it before and my wheel shop installed lug studs and used open end lug nuts to fit those on, I only have about 500 miles on it so I'm not sure if they will hold up in the long run they were fine when the 20's were on but I'm still not feeling safe about it..so I'm wondering if just the stock lug nuts would fit so I don't have to worry about studs..Please get back to me asap, thanks!..BTW stock lug nuts couldn't fit the 20's because they were to short..so reason for them to install studs and open end lug nuts.

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
All Dazz products come with all the hardware and lugs or wheel bolts. You should contact the shop you bought the wheels from and ask why you do not have bolts? If the shop claims they did not receive them, tell them to call Dazz and have them ship your hardware. The only time they (DAZZ) do not supply lugs or bolts is if the stock ones are used.

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the wheels used from some guy. He couldn't explain much to me but did say that I could use stock lug nuts but I'm still not convinced. He didn't even include the screws that are suppose to hold my center cap in! He's been giving me a hard time so I don't want to deal with him anymore..I want to ask you fellow MB members who probably knows more than he would.

·
Registered
190e 2.3l-16v
230 Posts
Contact www.dazzmotorsports.com

They can refer you to a authorized dealer in your area where you can buy the hardware you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts