Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been posting on * for a while and i just found this forum so I thought i would share my new project car. Heres the background info....

I have a 1993 W140 300SE 3.2L short wheel base. it didn't get much use so i decided to drive it and i figured its just way too slow and i wanted to pull as much power out of it and still make it a great daily driver.

It started off completely stock. I wanted to do something unique so i wanted to call it project S32 AMG (obviously its not and AMG and theres no such thing as S32, thats the joke part that very few people seem to get [:D] ). anyways I dynoed the car at it made a very respectable 190HP and 192 torque. My goal was to bring it up into the 210's-220's naturally aspirated which i don't think should be too hard.

Since then i have done quite a bit of mods (listen in the link below to my website). new custom intake, custom designed free flow exhaust, AMG wheels, and etc are just a few of the mods i have done. Since then I have gotten many more mods but not had a chance to install them yet.. but the next few weeks will have alot of activity and I will be updating pretty much on a daily basis. My overall goals were to make it a much peppier daily driver (since it is a 6cyl) and to do it on a budget but still make the car look high quality and perform as such. The intake and exhaust sound absolutely amazing and even my family members have commented at how much more power the car has. Unfortunately b/c there are not many mods out for my car the majority of the mods will be completely custom . I will be posting new dyno results after the intake and exhaust and etc just to show how much the gains were. In the future I will be doing custom made headers and few other mods here and there to maximize the HP just that much more. anyways i'm glad to be on this forum. I hope you enjoy the project as much as I do [:)]

http://www.europerformance.net/S32AMG.htm

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
good news guys, updates coming this week. springs and bunch of new stuff already home waiting for. I will post pics of custom exhaust system and everything once i returnl. Dyno's will be coming soon too :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts