Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am thinking of installing a MERC W126 Engine in this Allegro with the Merc 8 hole wheels......heh, heh......any tipsy tips?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that with some better wine and/or beer, you might find a more suitable car or much worse engine for your project.

Putting an MB engine in a car that has about the same value as the engine's intake manifold doesn't make much sense, but that just my take on it. :)

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
well., if you have the engin ok! but just looking at it! looks to me its a perfect candidate for a flathead v8, 4 speed 4x4, set up. that just jumped out at me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
go for it if nothing else it'll be fun to try and if works I bet it will be a real sleeper

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Put the engine in the back, behind the rear axle. :)

That should give it the right attitude to take on the "prancing horse", i.e. Ferraris.

Just call it the "Skyward Allegro". :D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:eek:I thought they were all dead! And an estate too!
In my family we call it "the Grandma-car".
Gottlieb Daimler will turn in his grave.

gr J

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,244 Posts
Does this count? In a Marina del Rey Bar I got hit on by a Dutch Israeli woman by the name of Allegra, who fortunately looked a lot better than this car (had a nice boat though).
Punjabi, please forget about the engine project, and have another Murree instead (or more).

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
Punjabi's post history attached to his profile tells the truth about him. TOOL.

Punjabi is a notorious troll over at benzworld Off topic, if anyone doesn't believe it, they need only to open his profile and look at some of his moronic, idiotic and insulting posts.

This post is totally bogus, he just wandered over here to troll some more.

Ignore it.

Res Ipsa Loquitor.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Punjabi is a notorious troll over at benzworld Off topic, if anyone doesn't believe it, they need only to open his profile and look at some of his moronic, idiotic and insulting posts.

This post is totally bogus, he just wandered over here to troll some more.

Ignore it.

Res Ipsa Loquitor.
That is not a nice statement, especially in view of your recently 'acquired' status of being a MOD! To the contrary, your response is most immoderate!
Not surprisingly, I can only attribute your statement to your deep rooted racist views and evident hatred of Islam and all those associated with it! Don't take my word for it as your previous posts in this respect confirm accordingly, unless ofcourse, you have disposed of the incriminating evidence upon taking up your new 'Office'. That in my view is the only "....moronic, idiotic and insulting..." issue and it remains exclusive to you!
I remain baffled as to how someone with your mindset, clearly evident as such, could be given the status of a MOD but perhaps your afore-mentioned views are endorsed by your peers! Must have taken you a hellova sucking up! YUK.....pass the sick bag! heh, heh......

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
WOW, no racist comments on this thread Punjabi, but you were very quick to pull an islamic race card without a thought,are you feeling a bit defensive for some reason, or inferior????? whatever race you may be I really don't care, and think it has any business than to be in the off topic forum, this is for car talk--most across the moat would look a that car and puke themselves-- WTF would you remotly post somthing like that here or start a trolling over here? You will definitly get the response you are looking for from most though---unfortunatly it seems you thrive on it---- imshi imshi get it on out of here!

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
im sort of feeling sory for the poor allegro! in all of this. it has rights too, let it be an allegro. the mere fact that you havent been shut down ! shows acceptance & moderation. this is for cars, mb cars, nothing more.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,244 Posts
Punjabi's bait and switch?
We decided to close this for the W126 inappropriate thread, and move it to where it probably should have been in the first place, the OT.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heh, heh.......thanks for moving the post TT but the project allegro was meant to be a special "attainment" present for comrade cascade! heh, heh.......some MOD indeed! Disgraceful!

·
66,891 Posts
Busted in the W126 forum... pawnjob, you could have done better by not getting all defensive and played along with the rear axle solution. I kind of agree, that would make a hell of rear/mid engine machine. Oh, make sure you route the exhaust in the cabin that way the heh, heh comments would be itched on your tombstone. It will ward off the Sheitan and let the good Gins entertain you while waiting for Allah to judge you for all the mess you make here.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Busted in the W126 forum... pawnjob, you could have done better by not getting all defensive and played along with the rear axle solution. I kind of agree, that would make a hell of rear/mid engine machine. Oh, make sure you route the exhaust in the cabin that way the heh, heh comments would be itched on your tombstone. It will ward off the Sheitan and let the good Gins entertain you while waiting for Allah to judge you for all the mess you make here.

heh, heh.....reckon I should route it with an integral CAT or perhaps have a 'through' exhaust? heh, heh.....pssst! don't even know what a W126 engine looks like but what the heck! heh, heh......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts