Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 C320
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my recently installed Comand 2.0 (W203) into the dealer to have them activate the MFD behind the steering wheel and to clear a SRS fault code. It took them 3 hours to do these two things and they only charged me for 2 hours (should I be happy, no). I would like to have two settings changed: 1)heading up (it is north now)when NOT navigating, and 2)measurements in MI not KM when navigating. Can anybody send me steps/menu selections to enter on the Star computer to make the desired changes? I am hoping to provide them to the dealer so they can do this in 5 min (for free this time). TIA!

·
Registered
2002 E55
70 Posts
When I brought my 2001 CLK55 for MFD activation at the dealer I was charged 1/4 hour of la...

When I brought my 2001 CLK55 for MFD activation at the dealer I was charged 1/4 hour of labor, roughly around $25.00. Which dealer did you bring your car to, Flagship, Clair or Chambers?

John

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
I took my recently installed Comand 2.0 (W203) into the dealer to have them activate the MFD behind the steering wheel and to clear a SRS fault code. It took them 3 hours to do these two things and they only charged me for 2 hours (should I be happy, no). I would like to have two settings changed: 1)heading up (it is north now)when NOT navigating, and 2)measurements in MI not KM when navigating. Can anybody send me steps/menu selections to enter on the Star computer to make the desired changes? I am hoping to provide them to the dealer so they can do this in 5 min (for free this time). TIA!
1) I don't believe there is a setting for that

2) You can change that setting by selecting the language "English (Imperial)" instead of "English (Metric)".

-s-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts