Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a certified 2011 GLK350 several months ago without really figuring out the NAV system before purchase. Yes, my mistake.

I am a Real Estate Broker and find preprogramming my route before clients get in allows me to concentrate on conversing with them, pointing out cool places, landmarks, hot new restaurants etc. rather than figuring out which streets to next take. I casually glance at the screen to see upcoming turns.

We also own a 2012 Volvo XC60 that does this seamlessly, and my prior BMW did this as well so I thought this to be the norm of the NAV system. Programing "on the fly" is far too cumbersome/time consuming (when with a client).

I've read the owner's manual, Google searched and have played around with my NAV system trying to figure out how to preprogram multiple destinations. My dealer has been of little help as well.

My car does not have MBrace so sending via Google maps is not an option, unfortunately.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!! If I can't figure this out I may need to part with the car (sounds crazy but this is a business tool).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Mercedes-Benz ML350
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion!

I have tried this function previously but have only been able to program one stop, not multiple (our Volvo stops at 10 waypoints).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts