Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently added the phone, linguistic and Sirius modules to my 05 e320CDI. I also added the docking cradle and Bluetooth module in my center console. So far the Sirius and the phone work. The last audio update will be the iPod interface to either use a Bluetooth dongle for audio or connect directly to my iPhone

Per the STAR document, the MOST ring needs to be reconfigured and the cluster phone menu activated. I think this may also get the linguistic module going. I called the local MB dealers. Wait time is ~3weeks and cost starts at $200. At that price, it makes buying one of the clone systems tempting. I checked some of the local independents and have not had much interest in doing the job. Anyone have a contact in the SE or mid Michigan areas that would be interested in updating my vehicle?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
rocky472
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing