Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK 500
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All,

I recently replaced my radio and I am getting a PROD on the radio after 20-30 seconds of play. Is this something I can repair myself or do I have to take it in. If I can't reapir do you know of a place in the Atlanta area that can reset for a resonable price besides the dealership.

Thanks

·
Registered
2006 SL500/2006 Porsche Cayenne S Titanium
55 Posts
I know that the radio is different on your MB but do you have the radio code and did you disconnect the battery and reconnect it again to see if the problem went away?

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
This is different from most radios with a security code. You have to program it with Star to work in your car. MB Workshops at least should be able to do it.

·
Registered
2003 CLK 500
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the quick response. I will try the battery and if that doesnt work I will take to shop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
To All,

I recently replaced my radio and I am getting a PROD on the radio after 20-30 seconds of play. Is this something I can repair myself or do I have to take it in. If I can't reapir do you know of a place in the Atlanta area that can reset for a resonable price besides the dealership.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Guys , do you rezolve this problem ?
i have the same problem and i sunt know what happen . Please let me know if you rezolve this problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts