Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
MB 300SL_24
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
This is my first intervention in the forum. I write from Spain. Pardon not to write in English, but would cost to me much. I put a translation to you and I hope that you understand to me. I take to time following the forum and have learned much.
I tell to my problem with my Mercedes 500 SEL you W140 of 1.992:
The problem is that the heating does not work. The conditioned air works very well, but the heating never warms up.
I have reviewed the two electro-valves of the heating giving them current and work perfectly. The pump of the water of the heating also works when putting heat selectors.
I believe that the problem is in which the climatizador does not signal so that they open the electro-valves, because the heating tubes are not warmed up. In the connector of the electro-valves, I have measured between 10 and 12 volts when varying the wheels of the climatizador, but never less than 10 volts...

With K6JRF's Page http://pages.prodigy.net/jforgione/MB_AAC.html
I have made the diagnosis of the real values and correct values have left me. But with himself not to see the DTCs. I have proven It as it indicates, but it does not leave anything to me. How I can see the DTCs?
Some times, the bellboys of the climatizador fail, and is necessary to give several times them so that they change to the different positions.
Some solution?
Thank you very much
Underneath I copy my original text in Spanish

Hola:

Esta es mi primera intervención en el foro. Escribo desde España. Perdón por no escribir en Inglés, pero me costaría mucho. Os pongo una traducción y espero que me entendáis. Llevo tiempo siguiendo el foro y he aprendido mucho.

Os cuento mi problema con mi Mercedes 500 SEL W140 de 1.992:

El problema es que la calefacción no funciona. El aire acondicionado funciona muy bien, pero la calefacción no calienta nunca.

He revisado las dos electro-válvulas de la calefacción dándoles corriente y funcionan perfectamente. La bomba del agua de la calefacción funciona también al poner los selectores en calor.

Creo que el problema está en que el climatizador no da la señal para que abran las electro-válvulas, pues los tubos de calefacción no se calientan. En el conector de las electro-válvulas, he medido entre 10 y 12 voltios al variar las ruedas del climatizador, pero nunca menos de 10 voltios...

He hecho la diagnosis de los valores reales y me han salido valores correctos.. Pero no consigo ver los DTCs. Lo he probado como indica, pero no me sale nada. ¿Cómo puedo ver los DTCs?

Algunas veces, los botones del climatizador fallan, y hay que darles varias veces para que cambien a las diferentes posiciones.

¿Alguna solución?

Muchas gracias

Debajo copio mi texto original en español

1 - 2 of 2 Posts