Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 C240
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems with the 01 C240?

List of some of the issues I have had:[:(!]

Turn signal out 4 times
Brake lights out 4 times
Electronic keys reprogrammed/replaced 5 times
Power seat and window went out
BAS and ESP light coming on

Please let me know if anyone else has has these issues. I think there is a problem that warrants a recall on some of these models and MB needs to fess up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[:(!]

Just today my BAS and ESP warnings came on. Turning the car off reset the warn...

Just today my BAS and ESP warnings came on. Turning the car off reset the warnings but only temporarily. I have an appointment to have it fixed---Service Advisor said could be sensor near break pedal or sensor on brake iteself.

7,500 miles/6 months... no other problems with the car so far.

·
Registered
2000 ML320 & 2001 SLK320
59 Posts
I have a 2001 C240 w/ 31,500 miles and have not had any of the problems you listed.

I have a 2001 C240 w/ 31,500 miles and have not had any of the problems you listed.

·
Registered
2001 C240
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wwll thanks to those who responded. Seems like I must have gotten the car built on a Mo...

Wwll thanks to those who responded. Seems like I must have gotten the car built on a Monday or Friday (the lemon of the bunch) Just try getting Mercedes to admit they built a defective car, never gonna happen, I've been trying.

·
Registered
2001 C240
4 Posts
Turn Signals

I just had that problem fixed. I believe it might even be a recall of some type because I mentioned it to the dealer and they new right away what the problem was. THey replaced all of the turn signal sockets. Its the sockets that are bad not the lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts