Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having the 'C320 losing my memory settings problem' (seat position, mirrors). Luckily it happened when the salesperson was demo'ing the car. I'm scheduled to bring it in on Thursday. It's a little annoying because I brought up this issue with the service guy before my C320 came in and he said he never heard of this. Has anyone else on the board been able to have MB fix this problem? <br><br>
<br><br>
In addition to losing the memory settings a new problem started today. When listening to the stereo (radio or CD) the sound will stop every two minutes for a few seconds(when playing the CD, it pauses). This is more irritating than the losing the seat positions. Has anyone else come across this one. It's hard to believe it's a wiring problem given the consistent timing of the loss of audio.<br><br>
<br><br>
Thanks in advance.<br><br>
<br><br>
Robert

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the c240 and have also experienced the stereo problem, however only once (so far). It played and shut off only for a sec. This continiued until I shut the unit off and waited for a couple of minuets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts