Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230 Kompressor
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if it's just me but I've tried it on several computers now and I am having problems loading the forum pages.

It takes too long to load and when it finally does, in the bottom corner I get Done with Errors message. When I checked out the details, it's telling me that it's expecting an object.

So I did a little checking around and the most common problem that this is attributed to is JAVA script errors by the webmaster. It's something about the pop up ads that are now have infested the web. Can someone please look into this. It's very annoying having to wait for minutes for a page to load...

Thanks....

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
2,713 Posts
I've been having the same problem...The banner at the top of the page loads right away, then you have to wait for some time for the rest of the page to load.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350 Sport
138 Posts
Me to, I can click a thread to view, go to the bathroom, fix lunch and come back and the page is still not loaded. Happens on home and work computers. Takes all the fun out of coming to the website. I hate waiting.

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230 Kompressor
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok...glad that I am not the only one. This confirms that the issue is with the website. Can someone bring this to the attention of the right people...Bruce??

·
Registered
SLK 320, 450 SL
629 Posts
Ditto.

Tried shutting down everything to no avail.

Hope it's a temporary problem. Glad it's not my computer!

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Not to worry, the powers that be are fully aware of the problem, it's been mentioned on every forum on the site.

I can only assume (ya, I know what that means) that they are in full repair mode and hope they get this mess fixed soon. In the mean time all I can do is appologize for the screw up.......... :(

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230 Kompressor
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply Bruce. It's good to know that at least it's being looked at. I've actually been having this issue for couple of weeks already....

·
Registered
1998 Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor
333 Posts
I found V2 impossible to use so I switched back to V1 which runs fine.

Cmount

1 - 9 of 9 Posts