Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190E 2.3 16V 1987
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my friends, a problem I need help, I attached the photo of dosing, the "A" and whether this function because it is connected as enchufle the ruins, and only the cables but not which side is which also come to the part where the injectors clean as I can, that I cover, by litter accumulated there,
forgiveness for my bad writing but I am using a translator I hope your answer thanks:crybaby2:

·
Banned
0 Posts
A is the EHA valve. It controls the pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers of the fuel distributor. It's electrically activated. You need to use a CIS tool to measure the actual fuel pressure on the system then measure the fuel pressure differential. The EHA valve has a screw that you can turn clockwise to increase the pressure differential and counter clockwise to decrease it. You must also measure the current going through the EHA to make sure that it's centered at ZERO and fluctuates to no more than 2mA or -1mA when the car is warm.
Once you play with this adjustment you must adjust the air to fuel mixture in the Lambda tower.
If you have never done this, let a pro do it or you will have gasoline hitting you in the face.

·
Registered
190E 2.3 16V 1987
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A is the EHA valve. It controls the pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers of the fuel distributor. It's electrically activated. You need to use a CIS tool to measure the actual fuel pressure on the system then measure the fuel pressure differential. The EHA valve has a screw that you can turn clockwise to increase the pressure differential and counter clockwise to decrease it. You must also measure the current going through the EHA to make sure that it's centered at ZERO and fluctuates to no more than 2mA or -1mA when the car is warm.
Once you play with this adjustment you must adjust the air to fuel mixture in the Lambda tower.
If you have never done this, let a pro do it or you will have gasoline hitting you in the face.

Thank you very much for the information, it is best left to a professional, but I can say is as connected as it is a black cable and a cafe but it is not going hand in 1 or 2 if I can say I would appreciate a lot thanks:bowdown:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts