Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 E350 cab
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !
Since few week, the rear parktronic no longer work, reg light and famous ''beep''
But, front work perfect !
So I bought a stethoscope to listen and find a sensor with problem, it look like no one work, which is weird.
I guess they are ( front and rear ) on the same fuse ?
Any idea ?

It on my 2010 ML 350 bluetech.

·
Registered
ML 320CDI
83 Posts
If you can find an Autocom CDP Pro it will alow you to check individual Parking Sensors, even give the distances to the obstructions (up to 3.5 metres).

Last time I checked on ebay, they were about £70, so I guess they would be cheaper in Canada..

·
Registered
2011 E350 cab
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can find an Autocom CDP Pro it will alow you to check individual Parking Sensors, even give the distances to the obstructions (up to 3.5 metres).

Last time I checked on ebay, they were about £70, so I guess they would be cheaper in Canada..
Ho ! ! Great ! I'll look at it ..
But for now I think the problem is not a sensor itself .. :/

·
Registered
2011 E350 cab
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Which software use with the Autocom CDP Pro ? its only a OBDII connection ? right ?

·
Registered
ML 320CDI
83 Posts
The software (Delphy) came included with the Hardware, and was Mercedes-specific.

Yes, it connects to the ODBII socket under the steering column.

I would imagine it would work with a generic Bluetooth-to-ODBII adapter as well.

Not used it for a year or so, I guess that says something about the ML reliability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts