Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leased my C320 last year in july, since then I already take the car in and out for repair. So far more than 4 times. Can I return the car and get a full refund, I rather get something else from them. Does this happen to you guys?<br> I really need help. I can't take days off just to drive it in for repair. Their service department doesn't open on sat and sun. I live in Los angles, the dealer is Rusnak at city of Pasadena.<br> <br> Thanks<br> Cedric<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check the Lemon Laws for CA

I believe if the vehicle goes in for same repair several times, the lemon law may kick in and you may get a replacement/refund. Check your state's lemon law requirements. On the other hand, my 2001 E430 has been in a few times, but for very small things. Usually I get a loaner car and if I arrange ahead of time, someone will actually come pick the car up and leave the loaner car at my home so I don't have to miss work. Depending on how far oyu are from the dealer, you may be able to have this service. Good luck and let's know how it all works out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard, I just got a C320 wagon for my wife and she is just tired of going to the dealer for diferent problems, mainly a drifting to the right condition wich MB says is normal.<br> <br> Jose in Miami

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jose,<br> <br> That too, but I told them to do the allignment for me. now is better. Even though they said its normal.<br> <br> Ced.<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts