Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just bought 18" Brabus rims and put them on yesterday, but when I drive 40 mph and up, the car starts to shake....I brought it back to the place I had them installed, but they said that it wasn't a problem with the installation, it was the wheels and they didn't know what was wrong with it. Does anyone know what the problem could be[?] I bought the wheels off a guy that had them on his CLK with no problems, so I'm hoping it's not something wrong with my car....Any input will be appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input, but I took the car back to Just Tires again and they rebalanced it a...

Thanks for the input, but I took the car back to Just Tires again and they rebalanced it and said everything was ok, but they didn't take a look at the tire rotation direction. I don't think the rims are bent because before I bought them I checked them out without the tires on. Does anyone know if I have to put on a ring inside to make it hub-centric? I remember reading about that somewhere. Thanks for the advice
[:)]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.