Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body else having trouble reading private messages? no matter what i click, i can't read my private messages.

(All Mack, send me an e-mail as opposed to a private message and i'll get it)

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
ewalberg - 3/29/2005 5:15 PM

Any body else having trouble reading private messages? no matter what i click, i can't read my private messages.

I personally don't much care for the PM system, as most folks don't have the email notrification option activated; and, as a result, they don't notice that they have a PM. Also, direct emails using an email client give far better messaging options.

That being said, to read your PM's click on the PM link above, It should open to the Inbox. If it doesn't open to the Inbox, select it.

You can tell if someone reads your PM to them. It will disappear from your Outbox. If it still shows in your Outbox, the recipient hasn't opened and read it.

·
Registered
2004 MB G500 Black
1,175 Posts
ewalberg - 3/29/2005 4:15 PM

Do you have a lot of PM's?? If so, then when you click on the PM that you want. After that, scroll down the page and you will see the message. I think that this forum uses the old forum software.

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured out it was actually diplaying it... i just had to scroll down on the page. Since i wasn't scolling, it looked like there was an error and it was just refreshing the screen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts