Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
00 ML55, 06 E500, 87 325(project), 91 supra T(sold)
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think more folks have done the integration on this forum then on MB w0rld so maybe my pricing is off?

I have an MCS unit with Navigation drive(CD based) + CD changer selling for $550 plus shipping. Is my price off on this? I think it is a pretty agressive price for what I am offering. I have seen the MCS units as high as 750 and the changers as high as 200 on ebay.

Here are pictures of what I have...

Part number of the MCS unit is
A 163 820 16 89

Any help you can give me in pricing of this thing would be appreciated...

·
Registered
'05 ML350
84 Posts
too high

Personally, I think your price is a little high. The CD nav MCS units sell for anywhere from $250-350 (sometimes a little more and sometimes even a little less) consistently on eBay (check old auctions). The CD changers I don't even often/ever see sell because sellers have their prices listed for over $100 and often end without any bids. Are you including the NAV discs as well? With the NAV discs, the price would be OK for someone who wanted the CD changer as well, but I still wouldn't say it's an "aggressive" price. Maybe consider seperating the MCS from the Changer and pricing them individually?
Just my opinion.
To compare, I bought a DVD based MCS with an older NAV disc for $400 shipped.

55fanatic said:
I think more folks have done the integration on this forum then on MB w0rld so maybe my pricing is off?

I have an MCS unit with Navigation drive(CD based) + CD changer selling for $550 plus shipping. Is my price off on this? I think it is a pretty agressive price for what I am offering. I have seen the MCS units as high as 750 and the changers as high as 200 on ebay.

Part number of the MCS unit is
A 163 820 16 89

Any help you can give me in pricing of this thing would be appreciated...

·
Registered
'05 ML350
84 Posts
Yes, that's a better price in my opinion. I may have a buyer for you at your new price - if you're interested check your private messages for my email address.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gee thats a suprise... I dont know that I want to sell it that low. I may just keep it around if I sell my 55. Ill be able to re install it, I have a lot going on in that truck so most of it would come out if I got rid of her.

have your bro shoot me an offer to northeastamg at yahoo dot com

I dont need it to go that badly

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its great, much better then the MCS unit. I have spent a lot of time and money into the stereo system in my ML. It was the final complement I needed. Working as an installer for some time I have installed a few screens and played with a lot of them. For the money it was the best bang for the buck then. Now there are a number of units on the market that are just as capable. If you have any questions on the install feel free to contact me via aim or the email listed above.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/490508 for more on my system...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts