Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Pricing of the CLK's

1724 Views 4 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Frank
G
I need to know what you paid for the car and what your lease payments are (if you leased it)<p>I am deciding between a W203 C320 or if I want to splurge and get a CLK430<p>Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also

Also how much is it to change the rims and body kits for the CLK430 cost. I might just get a CLK320 and add the rim and body kit package.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would cost an arm and a leg..(more)

To change the body kit would cost you about US$4,000 w/o painting. The stock AMG rims would cost 'bout 3 grand all in all about the difference between the 320 and 430. It's like getting the engine for free.<p>Get the 430 and hear the V8 roar.<p>Alex<p>: Also how much is it to change the rims and body kits for the CLK430 cost. I might just get a CLK320 and add the rim and body kit package.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on what you want. The C is eventually going to be everywhere, whereas there is a limited pro

: I need to know what you paid for the car and what your lease payments are (if you leased it)<p>I am deciding between a W203 C320 or if I want to splurge and get a CLK430<p>Thanks <p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought the car. 60% down. Paying 350/month for 3 yrs.

: I need to know what you paid for the car and what your lease payments are (if you leased it)<p>I am deciding between a W203 C320 or if I want to splurge and get a CLK430<p>Thanks <p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.