Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to move my 1990 300 GE 3.6.

I have had it on Clubgwagen for a while. All details and pics are there.
Click "YES" for pics. I bought it from Norm Kaiser last year and installed AC and did a TON of maintenance stuff and upgrades. I paid 28.5K and have at least $8500 in new stuff and and maintenance. Its a great truck, have to may toys and this ones paid for so its the first to go. New boat on the way. Please make a reasonable offer if you are interested. You might be surprised! Serious offers only please

Thanks

Drew Reed

[email protected]

·
Registered
1985 300GD LWB 5 Speed
1,079 Posts
D. Reed,

Are you in the islands now or in CA? I am taking some 'forced leave" next week and would consider coming to Anacortes or your island (San Juan, Orcas, Lopez, ?) to have a look. I am thinking of shrinking my stable to three vehicles...

ts

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
California right now. Moving up there for good i about 6 weeks. The G is down here currently

drew

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just tried it and it worked fine. You have to click on the "blue high lighted" YES to see the pics

drew

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Van I grew up on E 33rd Kipps Bay Towers

Small world
drew

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the risk of sounding desperate. I am moving in a couple of weeks and really would like to sell the 300 GE before I go. I will let it go for $25K . Fair for sure considering all the work I have done and how the G is equiped. Please contact if interested. I'll have some pics available
in a day or 2

Drew

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Saigon76nyc... if he's trying to move houses(he might indulge you none-the-less but chances are he's pretty busy to bother posting pictures twice) don't waste his time unless your serious about buying... and if you are... you might not want everyone to see just how purdy the truck is (not that i've checked) becuase or it might get bid up.... if somebody hasn't followed the link and just bought it straight out already... while you sit here waiting for pictures.

·
Registered
G320,G-Cabrio,Brabus G300GE
781 Posts
ewalberg - 6/13/2005 10:07 PM

Saigon76nyc... if he's trying to move houses(he might indulge you none-the-less but chances are he's pretty busy to bother posting pictures twice) don't waste his time unless your serious about buying... and if you are... you might not want everyone to see just how purdy the truck is (not that i've checked) becuase or it might get bid up.... if somebody hasn't followed the link and just bought it straight out already... while you sit here waiting for pictures.
Thanks, for the input, and advice.

Van

·
Registered
1990 300GE 3.6
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll get some pics up soon, Maybe Norm got tired of advertising my truck

Drew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts