Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Very nice C-class cabrio. Makes me wonder if the CLK is necessary.

·
Registered
08' C350 Sport, 08' Porsche Cayenne S, 98' Ferrari 355 Spider
110 Posts
Nice color!!! :)

And I like the soft top idea. I must say I'm not a big fan of the retractable hard top look. IMO the color change helps the lines of most drop tops. The shape of most of the drop hard tops seems a little awkward.
Bring it on!

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Nice color!!! :)

And I like the soft top idea. I must say I'm not a big fan of the retractable hard top look. IMO the color change helps the lines of most drop tops. The shape of most of the drop hard tops seems a little awkward.
Bring it on!
Good point about the soft top versus retractable hard top. Most exotic cabrios are soft top which is considered to be better looking. Obviously a hard top has certain practical advantages. But a soft top takes up less space allowing more trunk space, better body styling, lower center of gravity and that cool soft top look.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Tail lights resemble BMW's !

·
Registered
2008 Arctic White W204 C350 Sport AMG Pack+Advanged Agility Pack, and 2008 B170 Facelift.
105 Posts
C-Class Sports Coupe

Sorry, I meant the C-Class Sports Coupe, should have looked like this, what a beautifull car-Perfect. Actually I would have liked a C-Sports Coupe, but the current one, I just cannot like the shape, and the fact that it was not a total new model-Big dissapointment.

·
Registered
2008 C300 Sport Black/Black
55 Posts
Very nice C-class cabrio. Makes me wonder if the CLK is necessary.
Interesting comment S as I have read that the CLK will be discontinued and rebadged as the E Class Cabrio and E Class Coupe and the C Class gets it's own Coupe and Cabrio in 2010...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Interesting comment S as I have read that the CLK will be discontinued and rebadged as the E Class Cabrio and E Class Coupe and the C Class gets it's own Coupe and Cabrio in 2010...
agreed...heard the same from dealer buddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts