Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie on the forum. Looking at getting an ML320 CDI. The car I'm considering is a dealer 2008 model with Premium Pack and Sports Pack. However, I don't know what these include; can anyone please assist with the relevant lists? Does the Premium Pack include voice recognition and reversing camera on the COMAND?

And at the risk of opening a can of worms, the car doesn't have Airmatic. Should I be looking for one that has?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, just found out that the car has the 2007 "MPP" Premium Pack. If anyone could assist me with what this includes, I'd be very grateful. Presumably the Harman Kardon setup is part of this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2009 ML320 Bluetec, 2013 Tesla Model S 85
875 Posts
Its at a dealer and the dealer isn't presenting the car any better than that?

Why are you begging this dealer to sell you the car?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its at a dealer and the dealer isn't presenting the car any better than that?

Why are you begging this dealer to sell you the car?
Fair point, sir - blame the lawyer in me. He's a bit wooly on the spec of the option packs for that year, and I want to know exactly what the score is so I can enjoy a bit of sport with him using my incisive cross-examination technique :)

·
Registered
2008 ML320CDI Iridium Silver/Black, NAV, P2 pkg, Sirius, Harmon Kardon. Active Bi-Xenon
478 Posts
Did you do a preowned search on MBUSA.com? You can probably find the information about that vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts