W126 AMG SPEEDOMETER
BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS HERE ON BENZWORLD VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE
DER BOMBER:)

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link,
but I am still gonna hold out for a real AMG one, along with the other parts I am searching for.

·
9,038 Posts
I have a real speedo dial and I saw the replica that 48hp made and they look identical.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dr,
I thank you for your isight. I did read up on the reproduction efforts, but I am gonna abstain till marriage:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I fully support your efforts to try and obtain real bits, however, the dial that is made for the US/UK market is ridiculously rare. I have never actually seems one come to market expect when fitted to a car (And that was still only a hand full of times).

You could hold out on the bodykit parts, etc. but for that particular bit I'd be willing to make an exception. Might be wise to grab the repro as it too was made in a very limited run :)

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fully support your efforts to try and obtain real bits, however, the dial that is made for the US/UK market is ridiculously rare. I have never actually seems one come to market expect when fitted to a car (And that was still only a hand full of times).

You could hold out on the bodykit parts, etc. but for that particular bit I'd be willing to make an exception. Might be wise to grab the repro as it too was made in a very limited run :)
Thanks guy for the kind words. I am gonna strongly consider 48s repro. Thanks for your interest as well.
Der Bomber
P.S. I love your SEC, the color is just wonderful:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts