Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Arctic White 560 SEC and 1990 Smoke Silver Metallic 560 SEC (formerly Cascade's)
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased several items from the seller "Powerstyling" on ebay.de and have yet to receive any confirmation. No communication, no emails, nothing. This is all over a week ago
Ebay can be an ugly place...at least I payed via Paypal and MIGHT have some recourse.
This seller is not recommended.

SO; I am out 120some odd Euros and left with no burlwood tachometer surround, no chrome shift gate, no chrome A/C temp surrounds, and no chrome tachometer rings [:(][:(]]

Oh well, I learned my lesson. BUT if anyone is thinking about buying those items, it's safer to buy them from an actual store...too many dishonest people on Ebay.

I learned my lesson; and I want to save others from losing more money to scam artists.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I think you are worried for nothing. I'm pretty sure you'll get a response and your items. He's a powerseller w/fairly good feedback. Also he is getting great feedback on a very recent basis. Europeans are a little more laid back, and their idea of a timely basis may not be in sync with yours. Sit tight and wait.

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
I concur with Mr.T. It's only been a week. Give it a little more time before you start writing all of this off.

·
BenzWorld W126 Host
NOW: '90 560SEL WALD & SEC front Conversion. EOL:83/500SEC 5,6l 86/300SE 86/420SE 87/420SEL 87/260SE
827 Posts
wait it out, but do inform us when you finaly know what's up.

we are somewhat slow when i comes to things like that

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
parsifal.. check your junk box, who knows if a foreign email address ended up in the junk box. I bought NOS bosch Euro headlights a year ago off German ebay and the whole transaction took about a month. This with a long gap in between emails.

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Agreed, remember you’re doing business overseas – it took me about four weeks as well to get a Mercedes video from the UK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts