Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 CLK430 Coupe
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PowerChip called me today and told me the group buy is OFF due to a contractual conflict that I apparently have stirred up with one of their retailers. I am disappointed and embarrassed about this since I followed their instructions. Unfortunately, I have no control this situation and NO, I don't have my ECU done either.

I’ll let you know if I find anything out more about this. Call them directly if you want more info in the meantime. Feel free to PM me but I don’t have much more to offer at this point.

·
Registered
2000 E320 Sedan Silver
15 Posts
Just joined the .org so I apologize for coming in on this late, but what was it the PowerChip was going to do for us? I've got a 2000 E320. Sorry 'bout your bad luck with the project.

·
Registered
2000 CLK430 Coupe
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Webnick said:
Just joined the .org so I apologize for coming in on this late, but what was it the PowerChip was going to do for us? I've got a 2000 E320. Sorry 'bout your bad luck with the project.
Look at my other Powerchip Group Buy post for details on the group buy...basically it was volume pricing discounts but they backed out. I'm still waiting to hear back from them as to what's next.

·
Registered
W211, F250, RX7
94 Posts
I would do the group buy if you get it going again, I was going to buy one this month and was going to ask them about a group buy myself, I guess I can skip that. Email me if we can get better than the $840 pricing, I've got a 2003 E320 and am an active member on the other forum, obviously I don't participate much on this one. Thanks!

·
Registered
09 W211 Black 06 CLS500 Alabaster White
245 Posts
I just visited thier website is it really that simple. It would have been awesome if you got the GB going. The price for 11+ people would have been worth the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts