Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, This is my first post so would like to say hi :) I have sprung a leak on my power steering and found the culprit, It is one of the metal pipes that run down the front of the steering rack, It connects both ends by rubber pipe if that helps? Does anyone have the part number or know where I could get one from and roughly how much they cost to replace if I have to go to Mercedes? Thanks again and will look forward to getting to know you guys.

·
Outstanding Contributor
2002 ML320, 2003 A160, 2002 ML500, 2018 GLS350d
4,419 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are keen on self-sufficiency here, so without knowing anything about your model year or location, we can help you to answer all these questions by yourself.

Start here with this free official parts catalog: EPC-net Online. If you are not in the US, you can access these diagrams, part no's and prices at MB Parts World, courtesy of MB of South Atlanta. Insert the numbers only (without leading "A" or spaces) into their search box. You can also search this number in Google and eBay to find alternative sellers and compare prices.

When you've ordered your part, post here for assistance with DIY instructions or search the DIY sticky above. All our vehicles are at least 6 years old, so you can find info on anything you need to do - it's probably already been done.

If you're not sure if you have the correct part or need help with anything else, just ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts