Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes ML320
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
no problem i just also ran across a thread on here where a guy had the same exact problem he siad it was due to the bolts loosening over time and no loctite or thread seal on the bolt fitting causing the leak, all he did was retighten the bolts and it fixed it. fingers crossed its that gonna retighten them when i get home to my tools.

·
Registered
Dallas, Texas
7,971 Posts
no problem i just also ran across a thread on here where a guy had the same exact problem he siad it was due to the bolts loosening over time and no loctite or thread seal on the bolt fitting causing the leak, all he did was retighten the bolts and it fixed it. fingers crossed its that gonna retighten them when i get home to my tools.
If that nut was loose you would have coolant leak.

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes ML320
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ok so i figured it out it need new low pressure hose line for sure. checked it out and found where it was leaking from directly. ordered hose will install when i get it. any body have and suggestions for when installing new line hose?

·
Registered
2003 ml500, 2004 ml350
1,775 Posts
Use the proper sized wrench, flare wrench if you can, big pan to catch the fluid.

Fill and bleed proper according to the procedure, both front wheels in the air.

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes ML320
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok all good guys it was the connection to the radiator from the hose. leak no more, thanks guys really appreciate all the help and this forum.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts